Archive for the ‘ATG’ Category
check out the new ATG and Endeca Blog..
This post is moved to http://ourownjava.com/atg/atg-composite-repository
After upgrading my local ATG installation to 10.1 I have found that the default admin/admin credential for dyn admin utility is not working due to some reason. You may use the given below SQL to rest the password admin user.
update ATG_CORE_DIST_ADMIN.DAS_ACCOUNT set password= ’21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3′ where account_name = ‘admin’
Above given SQL will reset the password to ‘admin’. 21232f297a57a5a743894a0e4a801fc3 is the MD5 one way hashed value of admin.
You can get the MD5 hashed value of any string using this link.
As I mentioned in one of my previous posts ATG offers four variable Discount Calculator implementations.
1. Item Discount Calculator
2. Order Discount Calculator
3. Shipping Discount Calculator
4. Tax Discount Calculator ( I am not sure if this calculator can be used in any country )
All the above mentioned calculators are extension of Discount Calculator Service. From the name itself you should be able to figure out the use of each calculators. Every calculators takes a Pricing Model as input. Pricing Model is a RepositoryItem of type item-discount. Calculator then apply the discount on the Pricing Info based on the given Pricing Model. On the course of study I have created a static design of discount calculators in ATG. I hope the class diagram would help you to grab the idea in single look.
- Shipping Calculators in ATG. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- ATG Pricing Engine static design. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- ATG Targeting Droplets static design. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- How to write custom droplet in ATG? (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- ATG Droplet Static Design. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- How to write ATG collection query (RQL)? (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- How to write contains/suggestion/match query using ATG RQL? (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- ATG Generic Session Manager/Session Tracking. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- Executing SQL using ATG Dynamo Administrator Portal. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
This post is moved to http://ourownjava.com/atg/atg-droplet-static-design