Executing SQL using ATG Dynamo Administrator Portal.
ATG Dynamo Administration portal gives you a simple but very useful tool named “JDBC Browser” which helps you to execute DDL, DML and read only queries. In this post I will tell you all the steps involved in using ATG JDBC Browser
1. Launch the ATG Dynamo Administrator window.
http://localhost:8080/dyn/admin/ ( replace localhost and port as per your environment)
2. Click on the “JDBC Browser” link.
3. Click on “List Tables” link.
4. If you want to list only a particular schema enter the schema name. If you wanted to list all tables the just click on the submit button.
5. Upon clicking the submit button all tables belongs to ATG installation will be listed.
6. JDBC Browser give you a simple interface to execute SQL also.
7. Go back to JDBC Browser page and select “Execute Query” link.
8. Now you should see execute query page with text area to enter SQL query.
You should be able execute all most all SQL queries using ATG execute query tool.
- Executing SQL using ATG Dynamo Administrator Portal. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- How to add users using ATG ACC? (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- Creating user registration page in ATG using DSPs and Droplets. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- ATG Generic Session Manager/Session Tracking. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- Log-In/Authentication page in ATG. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- ATG Targeting Droplets static design. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)