ATG Discount Calculator Static Design.
As I mentioned in one of my previous posts ATG offers four variable Discount Calculator implementations.
1. Item Discount Calculator
2. Order Discount Calculator
3. Shipping Discount Calculator
4. Tax Discount Calculator ( I am not sure if this calculator can be used in any country 🙂 )
All the above mentioned calculators are extension of Discount Calculator Service. From the name itself you should be able to figure out the use of each calculators. Every calculators takes a Pricing Model as input. Pricing Model is a RepositoryItem of type item-discount. Calculator then apply the discount on the Pricing Info based on the given Pricing Model. On the course of study I have created a static design of discount calculators in ATG. I hope the class diagram would help you to grab the idea in single look.
- Shipping Calculators in ATG. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- ATG Pricing Engine static design. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- ATG Targeting Droplets static design. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- How to write custom droplet in ATG? (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- ATG Droplet Static Design. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- How to write ATG collection query (RQL)? (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- How to write contains/suggestion/match query using ATG RQL? (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- ATG Generic Session Manager/Session Tracking. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)
- Executing SQL using ATG Dynamo Administrator Portal. (cleanjava.wordpress.com)